Your cart is currently empty!
TAKSTAR HAND MIC PCM-5520
- Back electret condenser transducer
- High sensitivity and clear sound reproduction
- Smooth frequency response range
- Rugged and durable construction
- On/off magnetic-reed switch for on-stage control
• Transducer Principle: Back Electret Condenser • Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid • Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz • Sensitivity: -45dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz) • Output Impedance: 1000Ω±30% (at 1kHz) • Max. Input SPL: 136dB (THD ≤1.0％ at 1kHz) • Power Requirements: 1.5V AA Battery • Net Weight: 258g