Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens
Email when stock available
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Double-gauss optical configuration helps to reduce field curvature and distortions for more consistent image quality from edge-to-edge.
- Besides contributing to depth of field control and low-light performance, the bright f/1.8 design also helps to achieve a lightweight and compact profile, making this lens suitable for everyday, walkaround shooting.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- DC actuator motor offers quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.5′ and a 0.15x maximum magnification suit working with nearby subjects.
- Metal bayonet offers increased durability and a solid feel when mounting the lens.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Double-Gauss Optical Design
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm