Your cart is currently empty!
SARAMONIC VMIC MINI
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Livestreamer
- For Cameras, Mobile Devices & Recorders
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Detachable TRS and TRRS Cables
- Ultracompact and Lightweight
- Foam Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Integrated Shoe/Tripod Shockmount
For mobile video creators in need of a cost-effective and unobtrusive upgrade from their device’s built-in mic, the Saramonic Vmic Mini shotgun microphone offers a quality solution that won’t impede the flow of work. This lightweight and ultracompact shotgun microphone mounts directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras, or to smartphones and tablets with an adapter (available separately), and yields considerably improved sound compared to the built-in mics on these devices.
Plug-and-play operation makes it extremely easy to use right out of the box. With no batteries to install or charge, and no buttons or switches to operate, you can immediately start recording your YouTube videos, Facebook Live streams, and interviews, at home or on the go. The Vmic Mini includes two 3.5mm cables—a TRS cable for use with cameras and a TRS to TRRS cable to allow proper hookup to a smartphone or tablet equipped with a headphone jack.
Shotgun Mic for Focused Sound
Bullet-Shaped Windscreen Blocks Wind Noise
The Vmic Mini includes two 3.5mm cables to ensure easy connectivity with your camera or mobile device.
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to right-angle 3.5mm TRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the mic input of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Short, coiled right-angle 3.5mm TRS to straight 3.5mm TRRS cable with gold-plated connectors for connection to the headphone jack of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets