Your cart is currently empty!
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3G ED
F-Mount Lens/DX Format
105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Super Integrated Coating
Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
An evolution of the tested DX telephoto zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Autofocus switch has been removed from the lens design for a sleek profile; this operation is now accessible in compatible cameras’ menu systems.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850 (in DX mode), and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D5300, D5200, and D3300; D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D610, D600, D5, and Df in DX mode; and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use