Your cart is currently empty!
BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone
- For Content Creators of All Kinds
- For Mac and Windows Computers
- Cardioid for Solo, Figure-8 for 2 People
- Omni for Room Capture, Stereo for ASMR
- Broadcast Quality 48 kHz/16-Bit Audio
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack with Volume Control
- Gain and Mute Controls
- Plug-and-Play Setup
- Powered via Computer
- Includes Desktop Stand & USB Cable
Geared toward podcasters and content creators, the BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone is a USB microphone that is easy to use: simply plug it into your computer, and it will work without any additional software. As this microphone has four different selectable polar patterns, it can suit a variety of different applications.
Record in Cardioid for live-streaming, conduct interviews with a guest , record multiple people with Omnidirectional, and use Stereo for things like instrumental performances and ASMR.
Whatever content you create, you’ll be able to monitor your audio in real time right from the mic over its 3.5mm connection. The mic comes with a convenient desktop stand so you can set it up as soon as you get it home.
Four Polar Patterns
- Stereo: Picks up the sound from left and right sides, ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound
- Cardioid: Maximizes the rejection of sound coming from the sides and rear of the mic and can be used as a directional microphone to capture full, rich, natural-sounding audio for podcasting, dialogue, and instruments
- Omnidirectional: Responds to sound equally from all directions, capturing a natural blend of voice and ambience with low sensitivity to wind, handling noise, and vocal plosives
- Bidirectional: Picks up sound at the front and rear of the microphone while rejecting sound at the sides, well suited for capturing instruments or two-person interviews
For Your Computer
Use this BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone on Mac or Windows computers—just plug it in and get started
Multiple Mic Modes for Any Kind of Content
The multiple mic modes allow virtually any kind of content creator to do their thing with precision and ease. Use Cardioid to reject off axis noise, minimizing room tone while you speak directly into the mic. If you’re recording with one other guest, select the Bidirectional polar pattern; now you can speak into the front, while the guest speaks into the back, and the sides of the mic will reject unwanted room noise. Choose Omnidirectional to pick up audio all around the capsule, which is great for work that features multiple voices. Finally, a Stereo mode is wonderful for ASMR content, or for recording music. A desktop stand and a USB cable are included.
All the Control You Need, Built Right In
The BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone features controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the mute button.
3.5mm Headphone Jack
Broadcast-Quality Digital Capture
The BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone records audio at 16-bit / 48 kHz, giving you the broadcast standard for media playback.
Simple to Setup
Just plug the mic into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable, select it as a device in your recording software, and you’re ready to get to work. The BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone runs off your device’s power, so no need to plug it into a wall. With driver-free operation, you won’t have to download pesky software to get it up and running.
All the Hardware You Need Included
The BOYA BY-PM700 Desktop USB Microphone comes with a desktop stand and a USB cable, so you can get up and running right away.