Your cart is currently empty!
The MoveLink M1 from Godox provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective entry into the world of hands-free wireless audio for a wide variety of content creators including YouTube and TikTok personalities, vloggers, mobile journalists, and more. The system offers an ultracompact clip-on microphone/transmitter, a lavalier mic, and a two-channel camera-mountable receiver to provide a portable, all-inclusive solution that lets you record a subject’s audio to a camera or phone with a 3.5mm input jack.
The tiny transmitter weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in clip and an omnidirectional microphone, making it simple to attach it to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy, true-wireless audio. The M1 offers a digital frequency-hopping 2.4 GHz bandwidth system with a maximum line-of-sight range of 164′. For a more discreet look, you can use the included lavalier microphone and simply plug the mic’s 3.9′ cable into the 3.5mm input port on the transmitter.
The receiver features a belt clip that mounts to camera shoe mounts or smartphone shoe mount adapters (available separately). Its 3.5mm output allows you to connect to your phone or camera’s 3.5mm input jack. A 3.5mm TRS cable for use with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and a 3.5mm TRRS cable for use with compatible smartphones and mobile devices are included. The two-channel receiver makes it easy to add an additional transmitter (available separately) for applications with two presenters on camera at once.
Both the transmitter and receiver feature internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that will run for up to 6 hours and are recharged through their USB Type-C ports, which will also power the units if you have access to AC. Two USB charging cables and a wind cap for the transmitter/mic are included. Up to eight M1 systems can be used on set at the same time.
- Compact, lightweight wireless system for vlogging, interviews, and video production
- Works with smartphones, cameras, and audio recorders with 3.5mm input jack
- Digital frequency-hopping wireless transmission in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- 164′ maximum range
- 1 clip-on transmitter with built-in omnidirectional microphone and wind cap
- 1 lavalier mic included for low-profile visual work
- Mute button on transmitter
- Dual-channel receiver clips to camera shoe
- Adjustable output volume on receiver
- Receiver offers mono and stereo output modes
- 6 hours of operating time on built-in rechargeable batteries
- TFT displays on components show important information including battery life, levels, mute status, and more
- Includes USB charging cables
- The ML-H Handheld Adapter (available separately) is a convenient grip and foam windscreen that adapts the clip-on transmitter for handheld use