Your cart is currently empty!
Godox DP800II Professional Studio Flash
7,250 EGP – 29,000 EGP
- Recycle Time: 0.4-2 sec
- 1/2000 to 1/800 Flash Duration
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- 1/16 to 1/1 Power Variation in 40 Steps
- Bowens Front Accessory Mount
- 5600K Color Temperature
- 150W Modeling Light
Godox DP800II Professional Studio Flash is a full-featured 800Ws monolight with several professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a recycle time of 0.4-2 sec, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/16 to full power, while the DP800II’s 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot.
All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit, but also wirelessly via the head’s built-in Wireless X System receiver. Remote operation requires separate purchase of a transmitter. The XT16 and FT-16 remote controls provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal.
The DP800II has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers, but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this mount.
With built-in Godox wireless X system, DPII-series studio flashes offer build quality, fine control on flash power, and stable flash output. Additionally, they fit a wide-range light shaping accessories in the market.
Godox DP800II Professional Studio Flash Features
- Built-in wireless system to control flash power, On/Off, modeling lamp, and beep indicator (requires optional transmitter)
- 1/16-1/1 Flash power control
- 150W modeling lamp
- Bowens front accessory mount
- Anti preflash (for single preflash cameras)
- Auto recovery of adjusted settings after restart