Your cart is currently empty!
Canon EOS R10 Mirrorless Camera
44,500 EGP – 46,000 EGP
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K30 Video, 4K60 with Crop; HDR-PQ
- 23 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Beyond stills, the R10’s sensor also offers high-res UHD 4K 8-bit recording, with the ability to record at up to 60p using a cropped portion of the sensor or at 30p when using an oversampled 6K recording area for improved sharpness, reduced moiré, and lower noise. And, for slow-motion playback, 120p recording is supported at up to Full HD resolution.
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production in 10-bit and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R10 features an external microphone port as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
- Bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 0.95x-magnification finder is benefitted by the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
- A 3.0″ vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.04m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- Single SD memory card slot is rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
A versatile zoom range in a compact package is the promise of the Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Made specifically for Canon’s APS-C-format R Series mirrorless line, it delivers a wide-angle to short telephoto equivalent zoom range of 29-72mm. Plus, a retractable design makes it ideal for everyday carry where you want to stuff the camera in a bag.
Canon has taken care with the optical design, using two aspherical elements and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize aberrations and reduce ghosting and flare. An Optical Image Stabilizer will help ensure sharp imagery, providing up to 4 stops of shake correction or up to 6 stops of Coordinated IS with a compatible camera body. Additionally, the lead screw-type STM AF system is fast enough to keep up with speedy continuous focus while being smooth and quiet enough to work for video.